In North Ryde we worship on the land of the Wallumattagul. We offer respect to the elders and leaders, past, present and emerging from this area and from wherever you may be accessing this site. We give thanks for stewardship of place, and commit ourselves to relationship and reconciliation of all people and all creation.
All are welcome to join us at Church in person.
- Services and events at NRCC are held in a COVID Safe manner, following NSW Health Advice.
- Anyone visiting church must check in via QR code (see NSW guidelines). It is recommended that you download the Service NSW App on your smartphone to facilitate this process. If you don’t have a smartphone, register your attendance in the paper register in the Orana Room.
- We are able to sing together as a congregation but masks are compulsory during singing.
- If you are unwell or live with someone who is unwell, please stay home.
- Please join us on Zoom if you are unable to attend in person.
- Follow us on Facebook to find out more.
It is up to us all to play our part in keeping each other safe. Click here for information about remote Church services via phone or Zoom.
Holy Week Services
- 28th March – Palm Sunday at 9:30am
- 1st April – Maundy Thursday: a service of music and readings at 7:00pm
- 2nd April – Good Friday at 9:00am
- 3rd April – Holy Saturday: Evening Service at 6:00pm
- 4th April – Easter Day at 9:30am (remember daylight saving ended this morning)
If you are unable to join us to worship in person, please consider giving electronically if you are able.
North Ryde Community Church is located at 2 Cutler Parade, North Ryde. Find us on Google Maps.
- Sunday Service
- 9:30 am — Church every Sunday. Communion is the First Sunday of each month (all are welcome)
“We aim to be a compassionate, revitalising Christian Community and a hopeful presence in a changing world, enthusiastically telling others of Christ”
We gather on the land of the Wallumattagal