Before completing the “Application for a Stall” form, please read the following “Terms and Conditions”. At the end of this form, you will be required to sign as acknowledgement that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions that apply to the Community Market at North Ryde. The FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS may also be of interest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Having a stall at the Community Markets is conditional upon compliance with all terms and conditions. These have been created to ensure our Community Market days run smoothly.
1. Stall holders are to provide their own equipment, including gazebo, tables, chairs, trolleys, etc. Although a limited number of gazebos and tables are available to hire for an additional fee.
2. Stall holders are required to have their own public liability insurance. For some product categories product liability insurance might be required as stipulated by the insurer. It is the stall holders’ responsibility and North Ryde Community Church assumes no responsibility.
3. Our Community Market is an open-air event that trades in wet weather and will only be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. If you are in doubt you can call the Market Organiser on 0413 263 274. Your stall fee will be refunded to you if the event is cancelled by the Organiser.
4. All equipment must be made safe and secure for all weather conditions. No ropes or tent pegs are allowed outside the stall holders designated area as they may cause a tripping hazard.
5. Stall holders will pay for their stall space using electronic funds transfer which must be deposited into the Community Markets Trybooking account five days prior to market day.
6. No refunds are given for cancellations by the stall holders.
7. Stall holders will have access to the site from 2.30pm on twilight market days and must be set up and ready to trade by 4.00pm. Pack down on the site will not commence until 8.00pm with the site being cleared by 9.00pm.
8. Stall holders can drive their car to the paddock gate to unpack/repack. No stall is no more than 50 metres from this gate. There is limited and timed parking in the adjoining Council car park for visitors.
9. Stall holders’ cars are to be parked in the nearby streets after unpacking.
10. Stall holders will remove all rubbish from their stall site and are responsible for leaving it, and surrounding area, as clean and tidy as they found it.
11. The Stall holder is responsible for the security of his/her stall.
12. Product and cash security is the responsibility of the stall holder.
13. Stall holders must ensure there is a professional approach to their stall display and merchandising of products
14. Stall holders may not distribute or display marketing information on the day other than for their own business.
15. There is only to be one business per stall unless previously agreed with the Market Organiser.
16. Stalls cannot be sold to another business
17. No individual product can be promised exclusivity of product type, although all reasonable attempts will be made to limit product overlap.
18. If there are damages to the venue due to the occupation of the stall holder/retailer, costs will be invoiced and paid by the stall holder.
19. The stall holder indemnifies North Ryde Community Church against all claims or loss arising from, in connection with or in relation to the Community Market
20. Any product deemed by North Ryde Community Church as inappropriate must be removed immediately
21. North Ryde Community Church has the right to withdraw the right to trade if any stall holder is in dispute with North Ryde Community Church or any persons attending the Community Market
22. North Ryde Community Church has the right to reject any stall holder whom they believe does not comply with the stated regulations