TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before completing the “Application for a Stall” form, please read the following “Terms and Conditions”. At the end of this form, you will be required to sign as acknowledgement that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions that apply to the Community Market at North Ryde. The “Frequently Asked Questions” may also be of interest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Having a stall at the Community Markets is conditional upon compliance with all terms and conditions. These have been created to ensure our Community Market days run smoothly.
- Stall holders are to provide their own equipment, including gazebo, tables, chairs, trolleys, etc.
- Stall holders are required to have their own public liability insurance. This is the stall holders’ responsibility and North Ryde Community Church assumes no responsibility.
- Our Community Market is an open-air event that trades in wet weather and will only be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. If this occurs you will be notified as soon as possible by text message and your fee will be refunded to you. Alternatively, you can call the Market Organiser on 0413 263 274
- All equipment must be made safe and secure for all weather conditions. No ropes or tent pegs are allowed outside the stall holders designated area as they may cause a tripping hazard.
- Stall holders will pay using electronic funds transfer for 3x3m stall space and must be deposited into the Church’s Bank account 7 days prior to the date of the Community Market.
- No refunds are given for cancellations by the stall holders.
- Stall holders will have access to the site from 2.30pm on twilight market days and must be set up and ready to trade by 4.00pm. Pack down on the site will not commence until 8.00pm with the site being cleared by 9.00pm. In other months when the daytime markets are held, setup time will commence at 7.00am for 8.00 start with pack down commencing at 12 noon.
- Stall holders can drive their car to the paddock gate to unpack/repack. No stall is no more than 50 metres from this gate. There is limited and timed parking in the adjoining Council car park so it is suggested cars be parked in the nearby streets.
- Stall holders will remove all rubbish from their stall site and are responsible for leaving it, and surrounding area, as clean and tidy as they found it.
- The Stall holder is responsible for the security of his/her stall.
- Product and cash security is the responsibility of the stall holder.
- Stall holders must ensure there is a professional approach to their stall display and merchandising of products
- Stall holders may not distribute or display marketing information on the day other than for their own business.
- There is only to be one business per stall unless previously agreed with the Market Operator.
- Stalls cannot be sold to another business
- No individual product can be promised exclusivity of product type, although all reasonable attempts will be made to limit product overlap.
- If there are damages to the venue due to the occupation of the stall holder/retailer, costs will be invoiced and paid by the stall holder.
- The stall holder indemnifies North Ryde Community Church against all claims or loss arising from, in connection with or in relation to the Community Market
- Any product deemed by North Ryde Community Church as inappropriate must be removed immediately
- North Ryde Community Church has the right to withdraw the right to trade if any stall holder is in dispute with North Ryde Community Church or any persons attending the Community Market
- North Ryde Community Church has the right to reject any stall holder whom they believe does not comply with the stated regulations