APPLICATION FOR A STALL
The Community Markets at North Ryde are always looking for new stall holders that meet our selection criteria and who can add to our visitors’ experiences by offering a variety of merchandise of exceptional quality and good value.
New Stall Holder Procedure:
To Apply for a stall at the Community Markets, all you need do is:
- Complete the “Application for a Stall” form (click HERE for the form)
- Sign at the bottom to indicate you have read and agreed the “Terms and Conditions” applying to this market.
- Attach copy of your Public Liability Certificate of Currency
- Within 3 days you will be advised of your acceptance as a stall holder (or otherwise)
- Transfer funds within 4 days of acceptance to: https://www.trybooking.com/BBMGZ
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of Stall Space:
$50 for 3×3 stall space (please note that TryBooking applies a 50cent service fee)
No Charge for Not-for-Profit organisations (spaces limited to one per market)