APPLY FOR A STALL
The Community Markets at North Ryde are always looking for new stall holders that meet our selection criteria and who can add to our visitors’ experiences by offering a variety of merchandise of exceptional quality and good value.
New Stall Holder Procedure:
To apply for a stall at the Community Markets, all you need do is:
– Complete the “Application for a Stall” form
– Sign at the bottom to indicate you have read and agreed the “Terms and Conditions” applying to this market.
– Attach copy of your Public Liability Certificate of Currency
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Within 7 days you will be advised of your acceptance as a stall holder (or otherwise)
– Transfer funds within 4 days of acceptance to: www.trybooking.com/ZFXZ
email trybooking receipt to: email@example.com
Cost of Stall Space:
$40 for 3x3m stall space (please note that TryBooking applies a 30 cent service fee)
No charge for Not-for-Profit organisations